Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 134 Wortley Road, London, ON N6C 3N8 |
|Phone number||+1 519-439-2253|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 07:00 am — 06:00 pm
|Sunday|| 08:30 am — 05:00 pm |
|Monday|| 07:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Friday|| 07:00 am — 06:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00 am — 06:00 pm |
Reviews about Black Walnut Bakery Cafe
- 5 / 5By Bryan HarrisSmall and popular. Terrific selection and quality of baked goods, good coffee, wonderful atmosphere and a good mix of people (young, old, families, hipsters, solo patrons, small groups, etc).
Also, there is a community bicycle-repair station on the corner across the road and there are plenty of bike racks if you ride for coffee.May 16, 2017
- 5 / 5By Shannon DuncanThere's a surprising amount of space in here. Not as large as their other location, but cozy and very nice. Delicious treats- the date squares are fantastic. The pot of tea is a nice size.April 23, 2017
- 5 / 5By Samantha BBlack Walnut is a lunch spot I regularly visit. They have delicious sandwich's with the freshest ingredients. They also have unique baked goods that are always a yummy treat!April 07, 2017
- 5 / 5By Mike JohnsonCome here very often and always enjoy the drinks and food! The staff are friendly, and haven't had an issue at any location! Great cafe!January 13, 2017
- 3 / 5By D WillI used to alternate every day between the Black Walnut and the Fire Roasted across the street. After several months of "analysis", I have come to the conclusion that I prefer the Fire Roasted. The Black Walnut have a larger selection of lunch and dessert items. They also have much more space for seating and tables. That is where the list of positives ends however. They DO NOT have WiFi - and the reason, if you were wondering, has "nothing" to do with the added cost. No, of course not. When asked, the staff will tell you - "Its because we want to encourage conversation among neighbors and discourage people staring at their devices". Most of the staff try to be nice and friendly, but are restricted by policies prohibiting them from giving directions to other eateries in Wortley Village, and demanding that anyone entering with a drink from another store leave immediately or pour out their beverage.
This last policy wouldn't be too awful if it had any flexibility. I once went in to the Black Walnut hoping to buy a butter tart TO GO. I prefer the Fire Roasted coffee, and so I had one of their cups in hand, and was hoping to buy my butter tart and then head home. They wouldn't let me. Caught coffee-handed while waiting in line, I was singled-out and embarrassed and asked to leave. Even when I explained I was just getting a butter tart to-go, they made me leave my coffee outside and walk back in without it. I felt like a toddler being scolded.November 05, 2016
Menu of Restaurant, Cafe and Bakery Black Walnut Bakery Cafe
Black Walnut Bakery Cafe is a restaurant, cafe and bakery based in London, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.