Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 360 Springbank Drive, London, ON N6J 1G5 |
|Phone number||+1 226-224-7437|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 10:00 am — 05:00 pm
|Tuesday|| 10:00 am — 05:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 10:00 am — 05:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 10:00 am — 05:00 pm |
|Friday|| 10:00 am — 05:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 10:00 am — 02:00 pm |
Reviews about Fancy Tarts
- 5 / 5By Chris ToplackMy family stumbled upon Fancy Tarts many months ago and it has become a fixture in our home ever since that day. My wife and I constantly have butter tarts in the fridge and my parents continue to order all of their goodies on a monthly basis. I also ordered four pies for my workplace in March and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The coconut and apple pies were undoubtedly the best I have ever consumed.
Whether it's their incredible butter tarts or spectacular pies, Fancy Tarts have the best desserts in all of London, Ontario! Let's continue to spread the word.April 03, 2017
- 5 / 5By tracey cooperI don't agree with the negative feedback. How can you rate their tarts without tasting one? We make the drive down from Sarnia solely to pick up these tarts. When we tell our friends that we are going to Fancy Tarts we end up buying dozens! They are the best butter tarts I've ever had! They freeze exceptionally well. I also really enjoy the cherry cheesecake tarts too. The shop is clean and cute - I don't believe it is meant to be a sit down cafe. They have a nice website that describes all their wares. I preorder thru the site and arrange a pick up time. I love Fancy Tarts!March 09, 2017
- 1 / 5By Andrew BondI walked in to check out "Fancy Tarts" and did not know what to do. No display cases and no signs. I wasn't sure if it was a sit down place because there was a family sitting down in the back. When the owner came out she explained they sell "fancy tarts" and date squares. The tarts were sitting on cookie sheets on a cooling rack, no attempt to an appealing display at all. When the owner showed us the tarts, I felt like I wouldn't have accepted one if I was offered one for free. Not sure how this place stays in business, must have a few repeat customers because they are certainly not attracting new ones.February 20, 2017
- 5 / 5By Joe BBest tarts and best pies. Real ingredients and happy bakers. Absolutely the best experience.December 30, 2016
- 5 / 5By Chris SmithStopped in here to get a butter tart...left with 6 of various varieties (the coconut is delicious!) as well as an excellent date square. Highly recommended!October 18, 2016
Menu of Bakery Fancy Tarts
Fancy Tarts is a bakery based in London, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.