Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 161 Clarke Road, London, ON N5W 5E3 |
|Phone number||+1 519-204-9464|
Opening hours Closed now.
Reviews about Ring a Wing
- 5 / 5By Douglas DantzerGraet wings nice little restaurant.Little bar for drinks off to the side so you can watch your sportsMay 30, 2017
- 4 / 5By Serena WilliamsonWe live in Dorchester but I work at Richmond and Queens so I normally take a bus from work to their location where my husband picks me up. The bus drops me off right by this restaurant and from their we go home. We have grabbed some of their wings on occasion and have never been disappointed. They have some really interesting sauces as well.May 20, 2017
- 2 / 5By Eliese ArnoldPrior to last night I would have rated them as professional and friendly. However, my spouse placed an order last night by phone with someone named Steve around 6:30 pm. This staff member was very unprofessional and impatient. As a result of his fast paced talking during the order process my spouse couldn't hear what he was saying, and clearly Steve was frustrated with him because he had to repeat himself more than once. We ended up changing our order to something else as a result of miscommunication and the rude, impatient tone of Steve. We received our order before the deadline, however, we could tell that the chicken wings were not seasoned properly. We could taste that the sauces were watered down, and the dry rubs were used sparingly. I am not satisfied that the staff went to these lengths to mess with our food over a miscommunication issue. I want to know who the manager is so I can show them the service we received as I kept the boxes of half eaten wings as proof. We couldn't even tolerate the honey garlic wings because of how watered down they were. This is disgraceful and I hope the staff involved in acting childish are dealt with. I witnessed the conversation and I refuse to just accept what happened to us.March 13, 2017
- 3 / 5By Dan UWent because my brother wanted to watch the basketball game, have the boneless wings three ways (hot honey, honey garlic and whiskey BBQ) all were good stuff but ask for them well done. Also had patato skins which were alright at best. Garlic bread tasted like store bought with block cheese. Beer was flat. Server was okay but not good. Will return for the well done boneless wings.February 20, 2017
- 5 / 5By Lady AliceThe staff at this location are always very friendly and pleasant. They make some of the best tasting wings that I've had around the city. Always love and crave their wings.July 19, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Ring a Wing
Ring a Wing is a restaurant based in London, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.