Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 3040 Wonderland Road South, London, ON N6L 1A6 |
|Phone number||+1 519-668-0719|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 08:00 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Friday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Loblaws
- 4 / 5By Brent MunnClean. Friendly. Well stocked. One of the largest garden centers near by.April 30, 2017
- 1 / 5By Jo-Anne TrowbridgeMy visit was fine but what I don't like is a feeling of being stalked by visiting either LoBlaws or the Real Canadian Super Store when this " rate your visit" shows up on my phone afterwards. I would be pissed off if my husband stalked me like this and I certainly don't like it when some store does it.February 02, 2017
- 2 / 5By Tammy QuackenbushI was going to buy ground beef, there were 2 pkg and both had big brown spots, cookies were onsale and there was no signage, had to ask and then double check price,December 22, 2016
- 1 / 5By Mat ChTerrible customer service. Went in to cash in my son's change that he had collected in his piggy bank using the Coinstar machine. Waited in line for 20 minutes at the express cash to be told that there wasn't enough cash in the till. They sent me to another cash, waited in line another 20 minutes to be told there wasn't enough cash in the till. They sent me to customer service, where there was another 1-2 people in line, to be told that they only do refunds and there was no cash in their till. They sent me to another cash and told me to wait in line, so I waited another 20 minutes to finally get my son's change. No one was willing to really help speed up my process despite the fact that I was clearly displeased with the whole ordeal. Finally left about an hour later with my son's cash. Very disappointed, and will probably never use the Coinstar there again.November 26, 2016
- 5 / 5By Jacob MatthewsVery nice Loblaws. Full size grocery and prepared food sections. Produce was excellent. Prices are predictably high for a premium grocery store. Take advantage of their excellent sale prices and their PC Plus and MasterCard programs. Largest home/kitchen sections I've seen in the PC family. Also a very large Joe Fresh. We were just passing by and needed a few things, but living nearby this would be a fantastic primary grocery store.September 04, 2016
Menu of Bakery Loblaws
Loblaws is a bakery based in London, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.